The explosion at an Irish restaurant in Ottawa left a lot of damage.

Police say the bomb was detonated by a homemade explosive device, a device that can be made remotely with a screwdriver.

The explosion was so strong, Ottawa Police Chief Charles Bordeleau says it ripped through the restaurant and destroyed the building and the building’s walls.

The police say the device was set off by a screw driver.

The Ottawa Police Department says they were investigating a possible connection between the bomb and a car bomb in the city’s west end.

Ottawa Police and Ottawa Fire Service crews responded to a report of a car parked at a car wash in the 300 block of Bloor Street on Sunday afternoon.

A police officer and a firefighter arrived at the scene shortly after 10 p.m. and found a man who appeared to have sustained serious injuries.

The man was rushed to hospital, but the man is not in critical condition.

The investigation into the incident is ongoing.

The car was left behind in a parking lot of a nearby garage.

It was not immediately clear if it was damaged or if anyone was inside.

Ottawa police say they have been working with the Ottawa Fire Department to investigate the incident.

There was no immediate word on the condition of anyone in the car or on whether any charges will be laid.

Police said the explosion was not connected to a domestic violence incident or a recent stabbing.

They said no arrests had been made.

************************* ****************************** ***************** ********************************************* *********************** ******************* **************** *******************************************  “This is a really hard situation to describe, a really difficult situation,” said Ottawa Police Sergeant Tim McManus.

“It is a very emotional situation, and a very difficult situation.

And at the end of the day, we are not sure what happened, and what the circumstances were, and the people that were there, we will never know, but we are trying to get to the bottom of this.”

****************** ************************************************************* The bomb went through the door of the restaurant on Bloor St. W. at around 9:30 p.M. and exploded, shattering windows and sending smoke billowing into the sky.

Police and fire crews were still at the site when the explosion occurred.

The explosion also injured two firefighters.

Firefighters were working at the fire scene at the time of the explosion.

They were treated for smoke inhalation, and transported to hospital.

The Ottawa Fire Marshal said it was too early to know if any of the firefighters were injured.

Police said the fire is under investigation.

Ottawa Fire Service tweeted that it was taking down the building to investigate.

A person who lives in the building, who asked not to be identified, told CBC News that she heard a loud boom and a loud explosion at around 10 p,m.

The woman said the building was evacuated, and she went outside to see what was happening.

She said that when she returned, the building appeared to be completely engulfed in flames.

It’s too early for us to know the exact location of the building.

We will investigate.

Ottawa Fire and Emergency Services tweeted that the fire was under investigation and that it is “under control”.

The scene is still under investigation, police said.

Officers were on scene searching for the suspects.

In the wake of the incident, police posted a video on Twitter, showing firefighters trying to extinguish the flames.